- How can I book a treatment?
You can book your treatments by phone at 1-866-263-7477 or by calling the spa you wish to visit directly.
- How can I book a treatment online?
You can make a reservation request directly on our website here. In which case, a receptionist will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- What time should I arrive at the center for my appointment?
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment so that you have time to get ready and relax before the start of your treatments. In order to respect the reservation schedule of all our guests, please note that your treatment may be shortened if you arrive late to your appointment.
- Can I get a receipt for insurance purposes?
All our therapists are accredited by a professional order. Upon request, a receipt for insurance purposes will be issued for all massage therapy treatments. Please note that a receipt may only be claimed by the person receiving the massage.
- What are the cancellation policies?
Your treatments and services are reserved especially for you. If you plan on canceling or postponing your treatments, please let us know at least 24 hours before the date of your appointment in order to avoid any charges.
- Where can I leave my personal belongings when I arrive?
Our treatments and services are provided by health and beauty professionals in the utmost respect for your intimacy. Upon your arrival, you will be assigned a locker, a bathrobe and sandals.
- How can I leave a tip for my therapist?
If you appreciated the treatments provided by your therapist, you may leave a gratuity at your discretion using an envelope available at the spa’s reception desk.
- What is the minimum age to access the thermal experience?
Access to the thermal experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique centres is reserved to persons 18 years and older. However, children of 16 and 17 years old are permitted if accompanied by an adult.
- What is included in my daily access to the thermal experience?
The rental of a towel, bathrobe, sandals and a locker is included.
- What are the contraindications to the thermal experience?
The thermal experience (hot tubs, cold bath, saunas and steam baths) is not recommended for pregnant women, people taking medication, suffering from a heart condition, high blood pressure, respiratory problems, chest angina, diabetes and/or any other health issues. If in doubt of the health risks involved with this activity, please seek the advice of your physician prior to your visit.
- If I want to extend my relaxation experience, what are my options?
Bring your bathing suit and enjoy the hotels’ water facilities or our Nordic spas before or after a treatment. Certain conditions apply. Please inquire directly at the centre you wish to visit here.
- What is the minimum age to visit the different Amerispa and Moment Spa centres?
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult when visiting one of our centres.
All customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the same room while receiving a treatment.
- What catering options are available at Amerispa and Moment Spa?
Healthy meals, snacks and beverages can be served upon request, daily, in all our centers. Please inquire at the front desk during your visit. Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- How can I purchase gift certificates?
Choose from the list of gift certificates available online here. You can also purchase them directly at our centers or by phone at 1-866-263-7477.
Amerispa and Moment Spa gift certificates are redeemable in all centres.